Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Save ur time even if its not valuable !

Happened to catch a few interviews :

Nita Ambani on First Ladies (is she always pointless or the gays just turned her off) - Mukesh is so rich.
Farooq Abdullas take on IPLgate - I don't know. I am still pissed I couldn't be J&K CM.
Tulsi (BJP VP)- I actually prepare a few sentences each time, which are reused every time I open my mouth.
Abhishek Manu Sanghvi - I contrived and exerted all efforts towards attainment of GRE, And here I am - not for no reason.
Suzanne Roshan - I am an angel and Hrithik is Greek God. We are perfect.
Hemamalini - Its all for seniors to decide. I will work for arts, movies, women and children.
Farhan Akhtar - I am so cool even with my deadpan dead expression.
Aishwarya Rai B - I am beautiful and everything associated with me is perfect.

Anyone should be able to find a better way to waste time. I know u could n't and that's y u r reading this.. Still

No comments:

Post a Comment