Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The limited man..

We did not act early. We allowed it to fester for nearly 10 years. We underestimated the gravity of the situation.

She(Mamta Banerjee) speaks to me on a number of subjects.
I think she wants...she'd like the Bengal elections to be brought forward...but I don't think there is a connection between the two.
Who am I to bring an election forward?

The security forces, the Chief Ministers want it. The CMs of West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Orissa asked for air support. They are the men on the ground.
Barkha Dutt: Why can't you convince the government?
P Chidambaram, Home Minister: Well, I will try.

The man sure is limited, and unfortunately is the home minister who, even more unfortunately still seems better than his predecessor (not just looks n angezi).
Where do we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment