Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Hyped Kite !

Ok he looks awesome.. and he can dance (even in biscuit and mobile ads). But please I can no longer bear to hear about Hrithik Roshan's immense (over)acting talent. Agreed he has more expressions than Kaif/Padukone/Rai combined. But seriously acting talent, overacting may be. Even dance is beginning to bore. In 10 yrs if Jr AB's could do tolerable, can't Roshan learn a few new steps.

I couldn't see much of acting talent even after watching all of his movies. Yes, I have watched them all - thankfully not many. Except the Zoya Akthar movie - Luck By Chance can't watch any of that again. And yes as anyone in teenage during 2000 I was also crazy about HR. Phew! Kaho Na Pyar Hai, see that's proof that I have matured.Then followed all the disasters except Lakshya. But coming from the director of Dil Chahta Hai - not acceptable. Koi Mil Gaya and Krish - further doom. To say least a pathetic copy of Speilberg's ET. Dhoom 2 - a movie much like Hrithik - all style and no substance. And then came Jodha Akbar, Well after Lagaan and Swades, Gowariker came up with a mega serial with the near perfect looking protagonists. After Life In A Metro, Basu gives Kites with Roshan.

I am beginning to worry for Zoya Akthar. But Abhay Deol gives me hope.

PS : Today I unfollow Rajeev Masand (read his kites review). And never again I will follow anyone from bollywood except Rahul Khanna. For some serious jokes take a look at Roshans twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment